Get the ultimate strategic workbook for service businesses.
Are you attracting the right clients, making good money AND doing work that you love?
This 40-page workbook is jam-packed with 25 years' experience growing more than 600 thriving service-based businesses. Read on to find out more.
Hello! I'm Emily Hilder, Head Human at Human Brands
I'm a brand strategist and purpose-driven business coach, working with clients all over Australia.
Before establishing Human Brands I spent 15 years working in senior strategic roles for some of the world's largest brand and marketing agencies.
I've worked with organisations at every stage of their journey, from local startups to massive household names like Telstra, Häagen-Dazs and Kids’ Helpline. And over the last 25 years I have helped more than 600 clients launch and grow purpose-driven service businesses.
I'm a mentor and judge for the award-winning Flinders University VentureDorm programme; been published in Marketing Magazine; lectured at Sydney's AWARD Advertising School and won three ADMA Effectiveness awards.
My mission is to enable business owners to ditch the hustle and earn good money doing meaningful work that they love.
There's a formula for a thriving service business
- and it works!
I’ve worked with all sizes of business: from the tiniest little start-up side hustle to some of the biggest household brands in Australia.
And you know what? Almost every person who walks through my door comes with the same five problems:
1. Their business growth has stalled or plateaued.
2. Or they’ve got plenty of work, but it’s the wrong type of work.
3. Or they have a good idea but don’t know where to start.
4. Or they know they do great work: but they just can’t communicate the magic of what they do.
5. Or they’re putting in lots of hours, but not finding the rewards or the freedom they were looking for.
Do any of these sound familiar?
Get access to the strategic tools the big brands use
The great news is that there’s a right way and a wrong way to grow a thriving service-based business.
There’s a formula which works - and which has worked for my clients, over and over again. It works for new businesses, start-up ideas and established businesses.
In this workbook I’ll share the formula with you. I’ll walk you through it step-by-step and I’ll give you:
- Practical how-tos
- Some of the simplest, most powerful strategies the big brands use
- Guided worksheets (just type straight in!) so you can plan a way forward
Whether yours is an established business, a start-up, or just a spark of an idea, this book will help you lay solid foundations, get you on the right track, and save you from wasting time and money on the wrong things.
Avoid wasting time and money on the wrong things.
Get your strategy right, from the get-go.
I work with so many clients who are stuck, not seeing their business grow as they'd hoped, or falling out of love with their work: all because they haven't laid the strategic foundations at the beginning.
They waste hours and hours and hundreds and thousands of dollars on the wrong types of marketing activity. Then, not only do they have to spend even more time and money putting it right, they are faced with a marketplace which has a skewed perception of who they are and what they do.
I'm on a mission to stop that happening. I believe everyone should have access to these game-changing strategic tools: not just the big brands. Which is why I've created this workbook at a fraction of the price of my one-on-one work.
This workbook will walk you through the process of identifying, capturing and sharing the magic of what you do. It uses exactly the same process I have used to coach hundreds and hundreds of clients to build thriving, purpose-driven service businesses.
Guided worksheets to help you gain clarity, focus on
the right things and implement what you've learned
The workbook takes you through the three foundational strategies for building and growing a thriving service-based brand:
1. Defining your niche
2. Articulating what you do - in a way that really speaks to people
3. Creating purposeful marketing strategies that actually work (while freeing up your time and money)
For each step, you'll be given:
- A detailed how-to with step by step instructions
- Insider tips to make it really fly
- A guided worksheet (just type straight in to the PDF) so you can gain clarity, plan a path forward and implement what you've learned.